1. In order To guarantee advance booking of the room or bed, the customer must pay the amount of 50%, on the 24hours after the pre-reservation.
2. In case of cancellation, the refund of the amount paid has garantee will take place only if it occurs within 48 hours prior to the date of the check-in.
3. Reservations may be made by telephone contact to the TM hostels, internet services (Booking, email, etc.).
4. The payment shall be made in cash or by ATM and check or credit cards are not acepted.
5. The payment of all nights asked is made upon the check-in.
6. If you leave after the stipulated time for check-out, must pay the amount corresponding to one more night stay.If the customer on the day of check-out or previsiously, decides to stay for more nights on the TM Hostels:
a) Must pay for the new period of nights that intend to stay.
b) your staying will only be assured if there is availability for the new period desired.
c) In any case the customer has the right of preference in the request for extension of stay on the TM Hostels, over other customers.
7. If the room typology provided, the customer must request in advance an additional bed;
8. The price to pay corresponds to a 50% of the amount of the price of the type room/bed you want, and it only will be provided if it is an adults or child older than five years.
9. Children aged under five years do not pay for their stay but the free only remains for situations of couples/two persons with one child; from two children or more, each additional bed will be charged as defined on item 8).
10. Anyway, the request for extra bed must be requested and must have availability.
11. Payments made through booking.com, or other similar, are not reimbursable.
12. The reservations of a number of beds lower than the total capacity of the room, can lead to the occupation of the other free beds by another person (man or lady).
13. If you wish to stay alone in the room, you should pay for all the beds available on the type of bedroom you rent, per night stay.